Saturday, March 14, 2009

<3

there are times when being a girl is one of the most exhausting things in the world.
my thoughts go places my body is too tired to deal with, and the more i want them to go away, the more they seem to intensify.
and i'm done with all the emotions! it's like a roller coaster that never ends, and all i ever wanted was to float down the lazy river.
so, what do i remind myself of? "the heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure, who can understand it?" (jeremiah 17:9)
and it's so true. they are my OWN thoughts and emotions, and most of the time, i don't understand them. so i have to rely SOLELY on God. i have to give Him my thoughts and emotions, i have to let them go and trust that God knows me better than i know myself. and i KNOW that He does. i'm sure of it.

Love, krystal.

No comments:

Post a Comment