Monday, October 20, 2008

things you don't know about me

ten things you probably don't know about me (in no particular order):

1. i hate blue ink. it messes up the organization and color scheme of just about every handout. black goes with everything...not blue. go away, blue pens.

2. i bite my nails. but not to the point where my nails are too short for my fingers. that actually freaks me out.

3. i like facial hair. on guys anyway. not too long though...in fact, not long at all. although...if you can't pull it off, don't bother.

4. i'm super indecisive. especially when it comes to shopping. i can spend a good hour and a half at the grocery store-- no sweat.

5. i LOVE keychains. i really don't know why. they're like little memories just jingling around with you everywhere you go.

6. i sleep on one side of the bed. i've shared a bed with my sister all my life, and even now that i have my own full-sized bed, i sleep on the right and i wake up in the same exact spot. i can't seem to bring myself to expand my horizons.

7. my first son's name will be malachi. (i understand there are a lot of things that have to happen before i make this decision...but if the time ever comes, i will not accept any other name option.)

8. broccoli is my favorite vegetable in the world. just ask my roommates.

9. i think spending money is overrated. why spend money if there are a million things you could do for free? or at least for cheap.

10. i like to talk to god outloud. it feels more like a real conversation...since that's actually what it is.


love, krystal.

2 comments:

  1. I like facial hair, too! Why do guys always assume every girl hates it?? so sad...

    My husband someday will absolutely have (nice-looking...not long and gross) facial hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan use to hold up his phone to his ear and pretend he was talking in it when he would pray out loud in semi-public. That way if someone did catch him, they wouldn't think he was a crazy or something. He called it his little trick. (that's so cute). But now with bluetooth and all it doesn't even matter. You could be screaming at the top of your lungs running around, and people would just give you a side glance, thinkin you're on one of those devices. The end.

    ReplyDelete